Saturday and Sunday 27th/28th of August.
Sunday the 28th of August.
Taking in four short course stages on Sunday the 28th of August between 10:00 and 16:00. This will be the perfect introduction for those wishing to enter their first enduro event as well as for the seasoned racer. We will be
Race entries are £40.00 and are payable in advance online and are limited.
Location – All courses are accessed via the gravel fire road that heads up towards the Obelisk.
Before entering, please note:
-There are no refunds or transfers on race entries
– Everyone entering the festival has to purchase a festival ticket to gain entry
– Bring a bike lock and ensure your bike/s when not sat on are locked up at all times
– Bikes should be stored inside your vehicle when not being used (bring an old sheet and remove the wheels if need be). We then highly recommend you bring additional locks and lock the bike up further, even when inside your vehicles. Bring an additional sheet to cover over your bike/s in your vehicle
-You DO NOT need to be a British Cycling Member or hold a race
-Mountain biking is an inherently dangerous sport with the distinct possibility of severe injuries, or even worse. No matter where you ride or how well you know the course you should never ride beyond your skill level and always ride in control and in a sensible manner. Riding in control does not just mean being able to stop, it also means having the requisite skills to
13:00 to 18:00 Race Registration Open.
09:00 to 10:00 Race Registration Open.
10:00 to 16:00 All courses are live for racing for the following categories;
16:30 Podiums for the top three in each category on the main stage after the racing.
– Race registration, we advise you to beat the rush and sign on ASAP where you will receive your bikes front number board and four cable ties
Race Registration / Sign In:
1. Enter online in advance only. There are no on the day entries
2. Entries are all through the Eventbrite website
3. Sign on, even though you have entered in advance you must head on over to race registration and ‘Sign In’
4. Race registration will be located in the bottom left of the main arena in the black gazebos. Head to race registration with I.D, we accept passports, driving licenses or your National Federations Race License (non presentation of I.D will means you are unable to race)
5. Collect your number board, then attach it to the front of your bike prior to the start of practice. If you miss race registration (times/schedule are listed above) you will not be allowed to either practice or race
6. Transponders will be issued to all riders on Friday the 26th of August at the white timing trailer, located near the finish line in the main arena.
7. To pick up your dedicated Transponder and two cable ties, please head on over to Race Registration on Friday. Please note to take your number board with you (can be on your bike).
8. Please return your Transponder to Race Registration after you have finished racing. The timing team will have cable tie cutters on hand to remove your transponder.
9. If you forget to return your Transponder do not worry! You can return it by post (at your cost), by sending it by recorded delivery directlty back to the timing company, Action Sports Timing. For further instruction, please contact Chris Roberts by e-mail to [email protected]
-10. If you fail to return your Transponder in due course, Action Sports Timing will look to recover the associated costs.
- e-bike Men 14 years of age plus.
- Hardtail Men open for anyone aged 13 or over.
- Juvenile Men in the year of their 14th birthday.
- Youth Men in the year of their 15th or 16th birthday.
- Junior Men in the year of their 17th or 18th birthday.
- Grand Veteran Men in the year of their 50th birthday or older.
- Veteran Men in the year of their 40th to 49th birthday.
- Master Men in the year of their 30th to 39th birthday.
- Senior Men in the year of their 19th to 29th birthday.
- Elite Men in the year of their 19th birthday or older.
- e-bike Women 14 years of age plus.
- Hardtail Women open for anyone aged 13 or over.
- Juvenile Women in the year of their 14th birthday.
- Youth Women in the year of their 15th or 16th birthday.
- Junior Women in the year of their 17th or 18th birthday.
- Grand Veteran Women in the year of their 50th birthday or older.
- Veteran Women in the year of their 40th to 49th birthday.
- Master Women in the year of their 30th to 39th birthday.
- Senior Women in the year of their 19th to 29th birthday.
- Elite Women in the year of their 19th birthday or older.
For example: If you are 16 years of age at any time in 2022 then you should enter into the Youth category. If you are 30 years of age at any time in 2022 then you should enter the Masters category.
Rules and Regulations.
Equipment: The Bicycle must be capable of safely and efficiently completing the task and must, as a minimum, be mechanically sound and all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure the safety of the rider and others. As part of the latter, bar plugs are compulsory.
Helmets: It is compulsory to wear a protective helmet when racing or training on the course and such
-POV cameras are allowed